Here’s how you can get tested
Morris County, in coordination with Atlantic Health System, will open a COVID-19 drive-thru testing center for Morris County residents only at the County College of Morris (CCM) in Randolph Township starting Monday, March 30.
The Morris County COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing Site will be located at CCM, Dover Chester Road, Randolph, NJ 07869. Residents will need to use the Dover Chester Road entrance in order to access the site.
Residents must show up in a vehicle and must have an appointment in order to access the testing site – you cannot walk through the testing center. Residents will need to display identification and will need to have a printed copy of a COVID-19 medical prescription from a physician.
Only residents who have a prescription from a medical doctor or medical provider and who have pre-scheduled an appointment for testing through the county’s COVID-19 appointment portal will be allowed to enter the testing site.
For information and to make an appointment (starting at 10 a.m. on Sunday) residents should click here.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Testing is scheduled between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- To be tested, residents MUST:
- have a COVID-19 test prescription from a healthcare provider
- read and acknowledge the consent form: health.morriscountynj.gov/consentForm
- make an appointment
- Persons WILL be turned away if they don’t meet all of these qualifications.
- Residents with a prescription can move forward to scheduling an appointment after acknowledging the waiver.
- Please sign up for an appointment at: health.morriscountynj.gov/COVIDTesting
- Registration will begin at 10 a.m. on Sunday, March 29.
- Residents may not sign up for an appointment until they get a prescription from a healthcare provider. If you are symptomatic, call your doctor as soon as possible. Visit CDC for information on symptoms: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- There is no charge for the test.
ARRIVING AT THE TESTING CENTER:
- Your ID (any others that have an appointment in same vehicle) and appointment verification for all potential clients will be confirmed before entry is permitted.
- NO photographing or video recording is permitted.
- Please pay attention to all signage which is in English and Spanish.
- ALL vehicle windows must remain closed.
- Do not roll down any vehicle window until instructed to do so.
- Do not move forward until instructed to do so.
- There are no emergency services available at the testing location. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please go to the nearest hospital emergency room or dial 911.
- To get your test results, visit the patient portal at bioreference.com/patient-portal/
Anyone with questions can call the county hotline at 973-829-8250, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, March 29, and then from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information on COVID-19 and Morris County’s response, click here.