Village Marketplace vendors will be set up at Fire Company No. 1 (162 Milton Road, Oak Ridge) as part of the 13th annual Christmas in the Village event. They will offer beautiful and useful arts/crafts/merchandise items from 10-4 on Saturday, December 1. Shop for Christmas and special occasion gifts – or for yourself!
- Briella’s Inspirations – Keri Frade: personalized shirts, glasses, home decor
- CC’s Seasonal Express – Christine Chuddley: designer gift baskets, Santas, candles, stockings, wreaths, swags, sleds, bath sets, stocking stuffers
- Comfort and Joy – Patty Begnall: crocheted dog sweaters, wraps, baby blankets
- H. H. Artisans – Kelly Herman and Amy Damarel: pallet art and gifts
- K-Cup Angels by Pammy Sue – Pam Esteves-Sumal: craft angels, fairies, witches, and more made with recycled coffee K-cups
- Lakeside Apothecary – Dina Troha: essential oil blends and all natural products
- Mary Kay – Maria Cattano: skincare and beauty products
- Pat’s Fabric Creations – Patricia Cincotta: Christmas ornaments
- Parties with Paper – Toni Baczek: paper/vinyl home décor and boxes
- Restoring Traditions – Melanie Van Woudenberg: wood signs and essential oil shelves, miscellaneous shelves, wood furniture
- Scentsy – Lauren Scerbak: wax warmers, wax, cleaning and laundry products
- Studio Stockholm Ceramics – Laura Tschischik: handmade ceramic pieces
- The Crooked Tree – Theresa Morici: home décor, centerpieces, snowmen, signs, angels, shelves
- Thirty-One Gifts – Stacy Walsh: totes, thermals, wallets
- Usbourne Books and More – Amanda Merz-Beyus: children and youth high-quality, engaging, and educational books
- Jefferson Arts Committee – 50/50 raffle tickets for a drawing to be held at 4 p.m. (winner need not be present)
A visit to the historical Village of Milton would not be complete without a stop at the Jefferson Township Museum (315 Dover-Milton Road). Miss Elizabeth’s Shoppe is stocked full of unique and vintage items for sale at unbelievable prices, as well as delicious baked goods.
Additional arts, crafts, and merchandise vendors will be at St. Gabriel’s Episcopal Church, just a few steps away (153 Milton Road). Among the items for sale, the Jefferson Township High School Band Parents Association will offer fresh holiday wreaths.
The New Hope Thrift Shop at Milton United Methodist Church (316 Dover-Milton Road) will be open with very affordable and gently used clothing, house wares, toys, jewelry, books, and more.
Christmas in the Village offers numerous shopping opportunities for everyone on Saturday, December 1.