A new year is the perfect time to turn goals into reality, especially those focused on professional success. At County College of Morris (CCM), students have a range of options to obtain the education and training that lead to rewarding career paths.
The college offers more than 45 associate degree programs, including several designed for immediate employment in such fields as advanced manufacturing, culinary arts, engineering, exercise science, hospitality management, landscape design, and radiography. Other degree programs provide easy transfer to four-year schools to earn a bachelor’s degree. To learn more about CCM’s degree programs, visit www.ccm.edu/academics.
CCM also has a wide selection of certificate and other professional development programs that start at various times throughout the spring semester (January to May), including the following:
- Business Programs: Project Management, Supply Chain Management, MS Office, HR Professional Management, Leadership Development
- Engineering: Auto CAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Solid Modeling CAD Inventor, and SolidWorks
- Information Technology: R, C#, C++, Python, CompTIA® A+, Network+ and Security+, Web Design
- Health Care: Peer Recovery Specialist, Medical Billing/Coding, Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor, North Jersey Imaging Academy Certification, Nurse’s Aide
- Other offerings include Six Sigma, Nonprofit Leadership, QuickBooks, and WordPress. In addition, the Department of Workforce Development has extensive corporate and business programs, including focused one-day classes for business and computer skills.
An open house offering more information on these and other professional programs will be held on Tuesday, January 15 (snow date January 16), from 6-8 p.m. in the Student Community Center Davidson Rooms (214 Center Grove Road, Randolph). To learn more, visit www.ccm.edu/workforce.