A fleet of food trucks will roll into town and set up their colorful vehicles on the high school fields for Jefferson Fest II on Saturday, July 14.
The township and the Jefferson Arts Committee invite everyone to enjoy a fresh, innovative, and exhilarating day. The trucks will be ready to serve up their delicious menus from 5:30 p.m. through the evening concert and fireworks display.
The annual Jefferson Fest food truck festival, concert, and fireworks event returns for the second year, replacing the traditional Jefferson Township Day that ran its course for 30 years. Out with the old and in with the new – and food trucks are an essential part of a fresh approach to the township-wide celebration.
The following food vendors will offer tempting selections:
- Cheezen – gourmet specialty grilled cheese sandwiches (on sourdough, wheat, or gluten free bread), wings, nachos, sliders, quesadillas, salads, sides
- Surf and Turf – lobster rolls, surf and turf rolls, steak sandwiches, shrimp tacos, burgers, vegetarian rolls, veggie burgers (all items can be prepared gluten free and served on a bed of delicious sautéed citrus kale)
- Empanada Guys – chicken, pulled pork, beef, cheese, vegetable, and Mexican chorizo empanadas (meat pies), rice and bean sides
- Jersey Johnny’s – classic Jersey wieners, Angus burgers, fries, sides, salads, hot sandwiches
- Oink and Moo BBQ – baby back ribs, pulled pork tacos, chili, black bean quesadillas, chipotle chicken tacos, brisket or pulled pork sliders
- Good Food=Good Mood – Angus beef burgers, all natural fries, tacos, avocado fries, Parmesan rice balls, crispy macaroni and cheese
- Pizza Vita – Neapolitan pizza made in an imported Italian wood-fired oven in 60 to 90 seconds
- Jumbo Jr. Ice Cream – novelty ice cream treats
- Maddalena’s Cheesecake – variety of cheesecake flavors on a stick, apple crumb pie à la mode, cheesecake-filled cannoli
Bring family, friends, an appetite, and a lawn chair or blanket for your comfort. Come early (the DJ starts at 5 p.m.) to choose your spot on the field, enjoy the music, patronize the food truck vendors, buy a 50/50 raffle ticket, climb the 25-foot rock wall, experience the musical performance of The Cameos in concert, be mesmerized by the aerial fireworks – and have a great time at Jefferson Fest II.
Admission and parking (including handicapped parking) are free throughout the event. The following are absolutely prohibited: alcohol, smoking, drugs, fireworks, bicycles, pets or animals of any kind, large coolers, backpacks, drones.