The JTHS PTSA and JTMS PTA present the annual carnival at the upper field behind the middle school gym at the High School/Middle School complex, 1010 Weldon Road, Oak Ridge. The dates are Wednesday – Saturday, May 27-30. Times are 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, and 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. on Saturday.
Wristbands for rides are available for $30—but you can get them at the discounted price of $23 through campys.com through Tuesday, May 26 at midnight.
A host of events are coming for this year’s carnival, including:
- Friday is Teen Scene Night! Call the Rec Dept. at 973-663-8404 for details
- 50/50 Raffle – winner called at 9:30 each night
- Lottery Ticket Raffle – winner called Saturday night at 9 p.m.
- Merchant’s Corner – shop while your kids play
- All Your Favorite Carnival Food, including Hot Dogs, Cheese Steaks, Burgers, French Fries, Chicken Fingers, Shish Kabobs, Zeppole, Funnel Cakes, Fried Oreos and much more!
Parking and entry into the carnival is free! For more information, follow us on Facebook @The Carnival.