The annual Jefferson Township Chamber of Commerce awards dinner will be held on Thursday, April 11, from 7-10:00 p.m. at Casa Bianca (5266 Berkshire Valley Road, Oak Ridge). Business attire is requested.
The following awards will be presented:
- Educator of the Year – Dave DeVries
- Public Servant of the Year – Kristine Wilsusen and the Municipal Alliance
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Russ Felter
- Business of the Year – Portofino Ristorante
- Nonprofit of the Year – Jefferson Arts Committee
- Mayor’s Citizen of the Year – TBA
Reservations are required by April 5. Tickets are $50 per person and may be purchased by credit card here. Alternatively, checks can be mailed to: Jefferson Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 64, Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849-0064.
The deadline for ads in the full-color ad journal is April 4. Contact PostNet at 973-810-2536 or email camera-ready ads in high-resolution .jpg or .pdf format in the following dimensions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Card: $25
Half Page (5” w x 4” h): $50
Full Page (5” w x 8” h): $100
For additional information, contact John Tully, vice president of the Jefferson Township Chamber of Commerce, at 973-663-2240 or email@example.com.