September is National Library Card Sign-up Month. Here are the Jefferson Library’s best reasons to have a library card.
- A Jefferson Library card can be used in any public library in Morris County and any public library in Passaic, Sussex or Warren County
- There is no annual fee for a library card and there is unlimited borrowing. Also you never get a monthly bill when you use your library card.
- Using a library card saves space in your house. Imagine having to have shelves for all of the books you have read.
- You can download music, for free, from jeffersonlibrary.net with your Jefferson Library card. (Check our David Bowie’s live version of Rebel, Rebel! It’s great!)
- You can search the federal census all the way back to 1820 with your Library Card.
- If you’re taking a college course, you may be able to borrow the books for the course from the library, rather than purchasing them.
- With a Jefferson Library card you can borrow videos and learn how to cook with Julia Child and America’s Test Kitchen.
- Absolute best reason – you can always find something good to read.
For more information about the Library, visit the library at 1031 Weldon Road, or on the web at http://www.jeffersonlibrary.net. The Library is open from 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, from 9:30 to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sundays.