The eighth annual bingo fundraiser and tricky tray will be hosted by the Jefferson Arts Committee (JAC) on Friday, May 10, in the Jefferson Township High School cafeterias (1010 Weldon Road, Oak Ridge). The door opens at 5:30 and calling begins at 7:00.
The popular event features numerous well-known designer handbags including Coach, DKNY, Kate Spade, Vera Bradley, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Fossil, Dooney & Bourke, and Michael Kors.
Reservations are required due to seating limitations. Up to eight people can be accommodated at reserved tables. Forms are available in the display rack of the public library and posted on http://jeffersonarts.org/forms.html and www.facebook.com/JACHandbagBingo. Forms must be mailed to the JAC’s post office box according to instructions provided. No reservations will be accepted in person, by phone, or at the door.
Bingo and More
The admission fee of $25 includes three bingo boards for each of the 20 games to be played, providing 60 chances to win a beautiful handbag. Extra bingo boards can be pre-ordered at $5 each or purchased on site for $10. Daubers must be used; players may bring their own or purchase one for a nominal fee at the event.
Tickets will be sold for other options following the bingo games:
- Special tricky tray featuring designer accessories (wallets, wristlets, scarves, jewelry, handbags, fragrances), gift cards and certificates, and surprises
- 50/50 raffle
- Wheel of Chance to win additional designer handbags
- Tickets for Specials and Super Specials.
New this year, the JAC is partnering with Panera Bread to offer a dinner choice of four delicious café sandwiches for your convenience. This fundraiser will assist the JAC throughout 2019 in sponsoring events and programs including:
- Eight free summer gazebo concerts (Fridays starting June 28)
- Jefferson Fest III – food truck festival/concert/fireworks (July 13)
- Christmas in the Village (December 7)
- Student Artists of the Month and scholarship fund
- Performing arts groups: Jefferson Township Community Concert Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, and Players
- Special events such as bus trips, concerts, etc.
Snacks and refreshments will be available for purchase along with complimentary coffee, tea, and dessert. No coolers or alcoholic beverages are allowed, and no one under 18 will be admitted. Questions can be directed to Jean or Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org, 973-874-0676, or 973-697-3828.