It’s that joyous, or as some may say, delicious time of the year. The holiday season is in full swing and the unique and tasty drinks no longer have to wait. Enjoy The Wooden Spoon’s “Toast to the Holidays” recipe selections.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Shooters
5 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
5 oz. white chocolate liqueur
5 oz. Vanilla Vodka
5 Entenmann’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
5 straws, for serving
- Divide liquors between five shot glasses. Using a straw, punch out a small hole in the middle of each cookie.
- Cut paper or plastic straws into 3” segments. Top shot glasses with cookies and straws and serve.
Rum Chata Cheesecake Pudding Shots
1 small pkg. Cheesecake pudding (instant, not the cooking kind)
¾ Cup Milk
¾ Cup Rum Chata
8 oz. tub Cool Whip
Graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Whisk together the milk, liquor, and instant pudding mix in a bowl until combined.
- Add cool whip a little at a time with whisk.
- Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses, disposable ‘party shot’ cups or 1 or 2 ounce cups with lids.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs if desired.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
Happy Holidays to one and all!